We provide accounting services to a number of high-profile multi-national companies and sole traders operating in Ireland. This typically involves the preparation of monthly management accounts (including payables and receivables, budgets and cashflows), annual statutory financial statements and annual returns. We often support start-up companies looking to outsource finance functions until the scale of their business justifies an in-house set-up. Some of our more established clients often seek our assistance with time-sensitive functional effectiveness projects through interim secondments.
What are the benefits for you?
- Frees up management and finance team resources to focus on other business and operational priorities
- Operational efficiencies (simplified and standardised finance operating processes)
- Cost efficiencies, particularly where outsourcing reduces the internal resource requirement
- Timely completion of statutory financial statements for filing with the Companies Registration Office
- Reduced administrative burden, particularly when setting up operations in Ireland
- Access to specialists with local statutory knowledge, business and industry insights
- Access to specialists experienced in the preparation of Irish GAAP and IFRS statutory financial statements
- Access to our colleagues in other territories, experienced in the preparation of multi-territory statutory financial statements