The fight to deter money laundering and terrorist financing has been given a high priority by law enforcement agencies and financial regulators around the globe. The financial services sector, in particular, faces significant reputation and regulatory risk should it be deemed to have inadequate arrangements to prevent money laundering.
PwC assists with the development of compliant but cost-effective processes and controls to protect against financial crime risk, including fraud, money laundering and market abuse.
- You want to enhance the effectiveness and cost efficiency of your anti-money laundering and financial crime processes.
- You have uncovered an incidence of suspected money laundering.
- You are under review by a regulator.
- You want to ensure that you are in compliance with anti-money laundering and other financial crime regulations.
How we can support you
- Provide comfort that you are compliant, or have a programme in place to become compliant, with anti-money laundering and financial crime regulations.
- Deliver enhanced efficiency and effectiveness of anti-money laundering processes through process redesign and implementing technology solutions.
- Effective management of incidents that may create regulatory and reputation risks.
PwC's anti-money laundering services cover
- Anti-money laundering
- Financial crime
- Regulatory investigations