Are you faced with a dispute where financial issues are key? Do you need advice on how to approach the matter?
Most businesses will face a dispute situation from time to time. Whether this is a dispute with a supplier, a customer, a regulator, or a whole range of related issues, we can provide an unrivalled range of industry knowledge and access to a number of specialists, including valuation specialists and economists – drawing on both our national team and PwC's global network of offices.
We can assist you throughout a dispute process, whether in an informal forum or in litigation, mediation or arbitration.
You face any of the following:
- You are involved in a business dispute.
- You are involved in litigation/arbitration and require a specialist witness or an independent investigation of facts.
- You have uncovered an intellectual property infringement.
- You are involved in an insurance claim.
- You need an independent evaluation of loss and damage arising from a tort or breach of contract.
How we can support you
- Provide independent advice to assess and evaluate the merits of a dispute.
- Analyse financial material.
- Evaluate loss and damage.
- Utilise proprietary computer forensic techniques to capture, manage and analyse data for disclosure/discovery.
- Support at mediations including:
- Quantification of loss and damage
- Financial, economic and accounting analyses
- Assist and advise on dispute resolution.
- Provide specialist witness evidence in proceedings.