How can we help?
With over 3,000 transfer pricing professionals, across 80 countries, we are the world’s leading adviser* for transfer pricing.
Our transfer pricing team in Ireland has extensive experience in leading and coordinating international projects to develop and implement intra-group transfer pricing models, to assist with dispute resolution and to prepare transfer pricing documentation across all industries, including financial services where we have dedicated transfer pricing specialists in the following sectors: insurance, asset management, banking & capital markets and aircraft leasing.
We can help with the following:
- Managing your transfer pricing requirements from policy setting and documentation to implementation and integration within your business structure.
- Developing and implementing sustainable intra-group business models that allocate profit appropriately across the group and realise intra-group optimisation of intellectual property.
- Providing health checks to identify risks, gaps or opportunities in your transfer pricing procedures.
- International dispute resolution - in the event of a transfer pricing dispute, we can help you to manage and defend a tax authority enquiry.
- Providing pragmatic valuable guidance on the full range of intra-group financial transactions and the unique transfer pricing issues that the financial services industry faces.
- BEPS related strategic risk assessments.
- Leveraging our global presence to develop a compliant, tax-efficient structure covering all of your business locations.
*The Global Tax Monitor recognises PwC as the leading adviser globally and in Ireland for transfer pricing, by reputation, with a very strong lead over the competition. These results are based on the year-ending Q4 2013 figures, with a sample size of 4,060 primary buyers of tax services globally.