Tax on transactions
For organisations involved in complex transactions, maximising value is always paramount. PwC has tax specialists who provide expert structuring and financing advice at each stage of the business cycle to ensure that any tax implications are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner.
Our commercially-focused advisers are there to assist you throughout the various stages of any transaction that your organisation is involved in such as;
- Public to private initiative
- Management buy-out/in
- Purchasing or disposing of an asset
- Merger/Acquisition (M&A)
- Group restructure
- Finance modelling
Our unrivalled strength and depth of experience allows us to consistently deliver innovative solutions that help add real financial value to transactions.
- Your organisation is looking to dispose of or acquire an asset or company
- You require tax due diligence to be performed on a deal
- You require tax planning to ensure tax-efficient debt servicing and repayment
- You need to integrate tax planning with accounting and regulatory requirements
- You need to optimise the tax position of the management team’s investment
- You need to model tax planning scenarios for a deal
- You want to float on the Stock Exchange
- You are involved in a Public to private initiative
How we can support you
- Minimise tax costs over the life of a deal
- Create investment structures that achieve tax efficient financing, profit repatriation and exit;
- Provide access to a strong international network of commercial specialists who deliver thorough, quantitative analysis, rigorous implementation and leading-edge structuring techniques
- Provide first class advice across the whole of your private equity portfolio
- Provide a strong international network of dedicated tax M&A specialists who have extensive knowledge of the market practice in the M&A tax sphere.
- Validate tax assumptions used for financial modelling;
- Identify tax risks and resultant monetary exposures as a negotiating tool to reduce purchase price of a potential target company; and
- Increase client comfort about an acquisition by identifying existing or potential issues before buying the company.
Our tax on transaction services include
- Mergers and acquisitions tax services
- Tax for private equity funding deals and setting up funds
- Tax advice relating to Initial Public Offerings
- Tax advice for management involved in various deals