PwC has an immense breadth and depth of industry expertise in tax valuation, planning and advice, drawing on the talent and resources of our vast global network.
Whatever plans your business may have, there will be tax consequences and many are valuation related. Usually, the issues are complex and the amounts at stake too large to ignore.
You may be weighing up an acquisition or investment, reorganising your business or simply need to place a value on your brand, goodwill or management incentives.
Through detailed analysis, cogent argument and expert attention to detail, PwC produce valuations that are robust, defensible and able to withstand the closest scrutiny.
PwC has an immense breadth and depth of industry expertise in tax valuation, planning and advice, drawing on the talent and resources of our vast global network. Our core team of highly-qualified tax valuation specialists combine expert understanding of taxation with a broad appreciation of relevant financial and business sensitivities.
- You want to understand the tax implications relating to a change in shareholding, acquisition or disposal of assets
- You want to maximise the tax benefits of any proposed transaction
- You need to negotiate with The Revenue
How we can support you
- Provide qualified professionals
- Provide an experienced team dedicated to tax valuations across the industry sectors
- Maximise corporate and individual tax benefits
- Successful negotiation with Revenue
PwC's tax valuations services include
- Establishing the value of an unlisted company, business or shareholding for tax purposes
- Attributing value to an employee/senior management share scheme or option under the Income Tax (Earnings and Pensions) Act 2003 and the new Finance Act 2003
- Determining the value of a company’s goodwill, know-how, brands and other intangible assets for tax purposes
- Establishing the appropriate purchase price allocation in respect of assets being bought or sold
- Arriving at capital gains tax valuations for a non-exempt corporate, for personal capital gains or for rebasing purposes
- Negotiating and agreeing values for unlisted securities or businesses with Revenue Authority and overseas fiscal authorities.