Is our graduate programme the right fit for you?
- Are you a team player who can also work on your own initiative?
- Can you think beyond the numbers to come up with imaginative solutions?
- Are you good at connecting with people and building lasting relationships?
- Do you always ask questions and look for better, more efficient ways of doing things?
- Are you inspired by challenging, exciting and diverse work?
If you answered yes to these questions, our graduate programme is the ideal place for you to grow and make a difference.
What graduate positions are available?
There are over 350 graduate positions available across our Tax, Assurance and Consulting teams.
Do I need to have studied accountancy or business to apply?
We accept applications to our graduate programme from all degree disciplines. You must be on track for or have achieved a 2.1 Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Where are PwC’s offices located in Ireland?
Our headquarters are located in Spencer Dock, Dublin. We also have offices in Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Wexford and Kilkenny.
Can I choose which Irish office I want to work in?
Yes. You can select your preferred location when you apply.
What key dates do I need to know about?
- Launch date - applications open 4 September 2019
- Closing date for Consulting applications - 5.00pm, 14 October 2019
- Closing date for Tax, Assurance and Risk Assurance applications - 5.00pm, 16 October 2019
- Event presentations - 29 - 30 October 2019
- Interviews - 31 October - 4 November 2019