Is our graduate programme the right fit for you?
- Are you a team player who can also work off your own initiative?
- Can you look beyond the numbers to come up with imaginative solutions?
- Are you good at connecting with people and building lasting relationships?
- Are you always asking questions and looking for better, more efficient ways of doing things?
- Do you like work that is challenging and exciting?
If you answered yes to these questions, then our graduate programme is the ideal place for you to grow and make a difference.
What graduate positions are available?
There are over 300 graduate positions available across our tax, assurance and consulting and teams.
Do I need to have studied accountancy or business to apply?
We accept graduate programme applications from all degree disciplines. You must be on track for or have achieved a 2.1 Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Where are PwC’s offices located in Ireland?
Our headquarters are located in Spencer Dock, Dublin. We also have offices in
Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford, Wexford and Kilkenny.
Can I choose which Irish office I want to work in?
Yes. You can select your preferred location when you apply.
What key dates do I need to know about?
- Launch date - 5 September 2018
- Closing date for consulting applications - 5.00pm, 15 October 2018
- Closing date for tax, assurance and IT risk assurance applications - 5.00pm, 17 October 2018
- Event presentations - 17 October and 30 October 2018
- Interviews - 1-5 November 2018