1. Before you begin
Before you fill in your application, gather together all the things you'll need. These include:
- Your CV
- Full details of your college courses and results
- Your second level exam results
- Details of any work experience you have done or jobs you've had
- Your preferences for which area of PwC Ireland you would like to work in, and where
You will be uploading your CV/Resume as part of the application process, so make sure it's up to date and ready to submit.
2. Create an account
You need to create a PwC Ireland careers account in our application platform, Workday. To begin the process, click “Create an Account”. Please use an email account that you can access even after you have left university, and a password you will remember. Please be aware your password needs to include:
- A minimum of 8 characters
- An alphabetic character
- A special character
- A numeric character
- An uppercase character
- A lowercase character
3. Upload your CV
To simplify and speed up the process, you should upload your CV at this stage. Workday will take information from it and populate some parts of the application form automatically - making the process shorter! You will still be able to edit all the information as you proceed.
If you prefer to skip this step, that's okay - press next and fill in your details in the application form. You will be required to submit your CV at a later time in the application form.
4. Add your personal details
Next, you need to enter your personal information including your name, address and contact details. Let us know if you have worked with us in the past.
FYI: All of the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
5. Tell us about your work experience
Let us know what work experience you have. Include any experience that you have, no matter what it is: all experience is valuable.
- Upload your CV/Resume - if you haven’t uploaded it yet, you must do so at this stage.
- Add details of your current and previous education.
- Add details of your skills - think about all the things you are competent in. Enter them in the form, and you’ll have the chance to pick the skills that are most appropriate to your own from the auto-populating lists that will appear.
- What languages do you speak, and what is your level of competency - are you a beginner or are you fluent?
- Include the URLs of any websites we should refer to that show your work or illustrate your skills.
- Include any social network links, such as Linkedin, where we can learn a little more about you.
6. Question time!
Here, we ask some more specific questions about you and your education. These questions include:
- Which of our locations in Ireland would you prefer to work with us?
- Did you do the Leaving Cert or an equivalent, and what were your points or grades?
- We'd like to know if you studied English, maths and accounting at second level, and the results you achieved if you did.
- What college do you attend and what was your most recent overall grade?
This is also your chance to show us your personality and what you are passionate about.
We're also really keen to find out why you decided to apply to the PwC Graduate programme. We are looking to see what you know about PwC and your chosen area of the business.
If there were any special circumstances that affected any of your grades during your education, or any special requirements you might have during the recruitment process, be sure to include that information here.
7. Review and submit
You then have one last chance to check and confirm the information you've entered in your application before you click submit.
Good luck, and we hope to be speaking to you soon!