What will I do?
Working in teams, you’ll have exposure to everything that goes on within the fast-paced environment at PwC.
- You will be working on teams with the opportunity to work directly for a manager or partner in the firm
- You will work on ‘live’ client projects, both in the office and out in various client locations
- You'll take part in a Corporate Social Responsibility day with different organisations
- You'll spend two days off-site taking part in team-building activities with some well-known faces in Irish business
- You will take part in our Friday programme, which includes learning soft skills, teamwork and presenting to senior partners, as well as social events
- You will receive and react to personal development feedback throughout the internship
What will I learn?
You will learn and put into practice a wide variety of professional and personal skills including:
- IT skills, including our internal software programs and applications related to your client work
- People skills, including building relationships, interacting, working in teams, diversity and inclusion
- Soft skills, including presentation skills, time management, personal responsibility and assertiveness
- Research, reporting and business writing skills
- Social media and social networking skills
Where can I intern?
Our summer internship programmes run in our Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway and South East (Kilkenny, Waterford and Wexford) offices, with a choice of specialist areas depending on the location.
Click on the links below to find out more about the business areas that interest you:
Limerick & Galway
What else do I need to know?
You’ll learn technical, commercial and personal skills to use day to day during your internship which will benefit you on your return to college and in your future professional career.
Our summer internships are fully paid.
The programme commences for eight weeks on Tuesday, 6 June 2017 and ends on Friday, 28 July 2017. You can choose to stay on for an additional four weeks work experience, from 31 July 2017.
Closing date for applications: Thursday, 9 February 2017.