Where are PwC's offices in Ireland?
We have offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Kilkenny, Limerick, Waterford and Wexford.
Must I have studied accountancy or business to join PwC?
No. We accept summer internship applications from students from all disciplines.
What is the preferred education level to qualify for an application?
You must be on track for or have achieved a 2.1 Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
What kind of skills are you looking for?
During the recruitment process, we will be looking for people who can show:
- Flexibility - Can you handle changing priorities and workloads?
- Courage and integrity - Are you always up for a challenge and do the right thing by clients and colleagues?
- Curiosity and creativity - Are you hungry to learn, share and innovate?
- Teamwork - Can you take on your fair share and work with others to get results?
- Commercial awareness - Are you up to date with the latest business thinking and trends?
- Communication skills - Can you listen, persuade and put your point across in different situations and build relationships?
What internships are available?
We have full-time paid summer internships available with our Tax, Assurance, Consulting, Deals and Risk Assurance teams.
Summer internships with us last for eight or 12 weeks. You can choose the length of internship you prefer.